Our client, a French bakery chain with operations in Kenya, is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, training, counseling and disciplining employees
- Communicating job expectations through planning, monitoring, appraising the job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing of action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs, estimates food costs and profits
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste and ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Maximizes profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety