Waiter / Waitress
Our client, a French bakery chain with operations in Kenya, is seeking to recruit Waiters / Waitresses
Duties and responsibilities.
- Greet guests at assigned tables and ensures that each guest has been explained the available menu and take orders
- Serve all guests according to the company standard
- Prepare tables for meals, including setting up items such as linens, silverware and glass
- Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problem.
- Collect all dirty cutlery and crockery from the table once guests have completed their meal
- Provide customers with general information or assistance.
- Follow all relevant health department rules/regulations and all customer service guidelines.
Qualification and Experience
- At least a certificate or Certificate/ Diploma level in Hotel management or any related field.
- Minimum one year experience in a 5 Star luxury hotel
- Should be impeccably groomed and presented
- Team player and ability to work under pressure
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Knowledge of French is an added advantage.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement