Our Client, is seeking to recruit a Front Office/Receptionist. This opportunity requires an enthusiastic, responsible and patient individual.
The Front Office/Receptionist will be the first interaction with clients. He/she will be required to control all traffic, in and out of the office and maintain order at all times.
- Responsible for the general house-keeping of the reception area.
- Ensuring the reception is covered at all times.
- Responsible for maintaining the telecommunication system by ensuring all office numbers and emails are working efficiently.
- Effectively maintain appointments diary on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the schedule for the appointments.
- Perform office administration duties as and when required.
- Responding, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when required.
- Responsible for receiving and documenting all in-coming mail and outgoing mail, stamping and placing in respective files.
- Maintain all office records both manually and electronically.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Mature individual with good work ethics
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- MUST be fluent in Somali language
Educational Level/Professional Qualifications
- O’ Level (KCSE Certificate)
- Secretarial skills
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Management/Administration will be an added advantage
- Working knowledge of MS-Office suite
- At least one year consistent experience in a similar role.
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, 10th March, 2017
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The Client is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.