Our client, a leading furniture store is looking for a space planner who will be responsible for taking briefs, developing space plans and managing project delivery on any design assignment that the business has taken up.
Nature of Job: Full time
- Responsible for the coordination of all activities related to the graphic design for the business.
- Manage design projects from taking briefs to developing of the space specifics on the layout sheets.
- Prepare presentations for clients based on the design layouts.
- Managing client relations with a view to maintain close working relationship between the client and the business.
- Prepare and send out proposals and quotations in the right format with a view to secure business and attain client requirements.
- Develop all graphical work client requirements as well as internal business requirements.
- Take client briefs through taking measurements of space available and proposing requisite furniture options.
- Prepare space layouts in 2D and 3D options for client’s presentation on how the space will look with the products in place.
- Keeps all guides for standards and formats updates, communicates change as required with font, color and all related materials.
- Follow up as required with members of Project Team to ensure that the project layout is maintained and the work is delivered according to the required standard.
- Coordinate the delivery team to ensure that all the products have been delivered in good time for assembly as per the design layout.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned.