Position: Generator Mechanic
Location: Mogadishu- Somalia
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspection of generators, troubleshooting, repairs and report writing
- Carrying out the full operation and maintenance of all Diesel Engine Generator Sets
- Conducting daily inspection and housekeeping of all Diesel Engine Generator Sets to check battery charge status and hydrometer battery water testing, radiator water, engine lubrication oil level and lead acid testing of lubrication oil, water jacket heater operation and to keep accurate logs and records of all operating parameters.
- Regularly change oil and filters of Diesel Engine according to schedule.
- Carry out yearly load testing of all Generators
- Keeping accurate records of all activities and load testing of the Generator Sets.
- Ensure observance of Continuous Quality Improvement & Safety of the equipment
- Coordinate with the team of mechanics in regards to the efficient maintenance and operation of all the equipment and in the preparation of all reports
- Carrying out other mechanical duties
Key Requirements and Skills
- Minimum Craft Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics
- Experience in motor vehicle repair
- Experience in generator repair and maintenance
- Technical knowledge
- Problem-solving skills
- Mechanical skills
If qualified send CV, scanned copies of academic, professional certificates, recommendation letters and traveling passport to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted