Our client, a well-established global FMCG company is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager.
The successful candidate MUST have good interpersonal Communication, Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy, People Management, Leadership and Entrepreneurial mind set.
- Look for opportunities to grow business, through new initiatives.
- Analyse sales &other reports that give insight on how the company can improve performance.
- Assess risks and make recommendations based on a thorough analysis.
- Coach employees on best practices for managing issues and tasks.
- Analyses trends, data & demographics, pricing strategies that improve marketing &sales performance.
- Develop sales strategies and approaches for various products and services.
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans.
- Collaborate with and coordinate diverse teams
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
- Must have a Degree in business related fields, Postgraduate qualification in Marketing.
- Must have experience & exposure in retail business, with 10 years working experience .
- Must have at least 5 years at a senior level.
- Excellent oral communication skills and interpersonal Communication.
- Ability to prioritize, strong organizational skills, strong coaching skills.
- Ability to process the Big-Picture Items
- Marketing Strategies, Product Development, Creativity, Financial Strategy.
- Good People Management, Leadership, Entrepreneurial mind set.
- A creative strategist with excellent organizational abilities
- Background in FMCG is highly desirable.
- Age: Between 30 – 45 years of age
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 250,000 – 350,000/= (Approx. 2,500 – 3,500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 23rd March 2017
Applications: To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2lO5HUG
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.