A medium sized but busy civil and structural engineering consultancy firm in Nairobi seeks to recruit a competent, highly motivated and result oriented individual for the position of Graduate Structural Engineer
Reporting to the senior engineer the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions;
- Providing structural design and supervision inputs in respect of projects undertaken by the company,
- Production of structural and civil designs & drawings using AutoCAD or any other computer programs as necessary,
- Preparation and production of project reports
- Undertaking in-house design reviews,
- Dealing with clients and other consultants, where necessary, in the course of the project,
- Preparation of contract documents and any other related documents,
- Conducting, coordinating & analyzing site quality control tests as maybe required,
- Bachelor’s degree in civil and structural engineering
- At least two years relevant work experience in structural design and detailing of building structures in a busy design office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates sound work ethics
- Be proficient in AUTOCAD
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title on the subject line by Monday 13th February, 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.