A Guest House located in the outskirts of Nairobi is looking to recruit a Front Office Officer.
This position is responsible for running all front office operations of the guest house.
These include checking in guests and performing all guest transactions to ensure high quality guest experience.
- Checking in guests
- Showing guests around
- Responding to inquiries
- Managing the business center at the reception
- Receiving guest feedback and sharing it with management
- Follow up on guests and online marketing
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly front office reports
- Operating switchboard
- Being part of team working towards giving guests best experience
- Diploma in Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years of front office experience
- Minimum 2 years of documented online Marketing experience
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work with little supervision
- Proficiency in computer software i.e. word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and emails
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary: Kes. 15,000 – based on education and experience
All applicants must meet the minimum qualifications.
Please forward CV, copies of certificates, any testimonials and at least 3 professional references.
Failure to provide all the information requested may disqualify an applicant from further review.
Application deadline is 3rd March 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.