Hasbah Kenya Ltd is recruiting for the following job position:
Invoice Clerk – Nyeri
The Invoicing Clerk is responsible for receiving orders and generating invoices for accounting purposes.
- Have full knowledge of all the products and SQU that the Company has and is in stock
- Receiving sales orders made by customers on phone and in person and accurately invoicing the orders
- Assists in resolving all invoicing/ sales related queries customers
- Receiving orders made by customers on phone
- Ensure preparation of credit notes on time
- Preparing reports on product availability
- Preparing Performa for both local and upcountry vans
- Updating demurrage track sheet
- Preparing Internal Branch Transfer statements by accurately entering product, price and quantity information given from the warehouse measured by input from the IT department and the relevant branch.
- Proper filing of invoice copies, credit notes and orders
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA (K)/ACCA.
- 1 years working experience.
How to Apply
All Applicants must send their CV’s to email@example.com by Wednesday 1st March , 2017
Please indicate the title of the job you are applying for.