Hasbah Kenya Ltd is recruiting for the following job position:
Key Account Handler – Wholesale – Nairobi
The Key Account Handler -Wholesale is accountable for delivering superior volume and Distribution in all the Wholesale stores assigned.
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Wholesalers to leverage on business opportunities
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key Wholesalers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- Negotiate with customers on hot spots and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Increase sales and supervise the sales process by following up on orders, deliveries and collections.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 -5 years’ experience handling Wholesale accounts.
How to Apply
All Applicants must send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 1st March , 2017
Please indicate the title of the job you are applying for.