Hasbah Kenya Ltd is recruiting for the following job position:
Key Account Manager
The Key Account Manager (KAM) will be actively involved in ensuring increased sales productivity and revenues, manage key accounts, increase and product availability in the stores covered.
- To apply and practice imperatives for strategic Key Account Management approach and decision
- Develop and build excellent account relationships with Key Account customers such as large and medium retail stores to leverage on business opportunities
- Develop and implement annual Joint Business Plan and business review with retailers and principal
- To formulate and execute objectives, plans and strategies
- To identify and evaluate market opportunities related to the assigned account
- To coordinate the work closely with Key retailers to ensure non-disruptions in the service levels
- To coordinate executions of agreements and promotions with the sales force
- Negotiate with store managers to increase facings on home shelf and ancillary space a head of designated competitor facings, and extra displays
- Able to design trade investment plan to derive sales growth and profitability focusing on the right band and SKU mix
- Evaluate promotion effectiveness to maximize ROI
- Plan and draw up the monthly sales promotions, quarterly customer reviews, yearly cumulative sales performance, market and category performance.
- Feedback on all forms of competitor activities
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience handling Key Accounts Sales (Tier 1 & 2).
How to Apply
All Applicants must send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 1st March , 2017
Please indicate the title of the job you are applying for.