Our Client, in the Hotel industry is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive.
This opportunity requires an aggressive, self-motivated, enthusiastic and responsible individual.
Position Role: The Sales Executive will maintain client accounts, solicit for new accounts through continuous marketing to past and potential clients, with the aim of meeting set revenue targets.
He/she will be required to acquire new business both within and outside Kitengela town.
- Meet set revenue targets by selling to previous, current and potential clients
- Maintain accurate sales records and reports
- Represent the guest house at local trade fairs and business forums
- Conduct market surveys to establish trends, customer needs and possible threats
- Negotiate rates and handle contracts for different market segments
- Team up and coordinate with relevant departments to achieve the best guest experience
- Excellent writing and verbal skills
- Mature individual with good work ethics
- Organized, self-motivated and respectful individual
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
- Diploma in sales and Marketing is an added advantage
- Previous experience in hotel sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS-Office
Experience: At least 3 – 4 year’s consistent experience selling for the Hotel Industry.
If you are interested and confident that you meet the outlined Qualifications and Skills, send your CV with 3 referees and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 22nd February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position title on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Client is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.