Job Title: HR Assistant (25K)
Industry: Business Operation Support Services
Our client, a strategy and business operations support services firm is looking for a HR Assistant to work closely with the Management to build and grow its own brand and the brand of its clients.
- Provide administrative support for the full range of HR related processes.
- Recruitment for company clients.
- Prepare and implement HR Policies.
- Validate data entry, report writing, report generation.
- Assist with planning and communication of HR events and initiatives.
- Understand all HR processes and continually seek for improvement opportunities.
- Provide assistance on general HR queries and follow up actions, to ensure consistent and high quality HR services are delivered to clients.
- Review applicant’s CVs & Shortlisting candidates for interviews.
- Participate in applicant interviews.
- Call interviewee references.
- Carry out telephonic vetting of applicants.
- Maintain confidential personnel records, HR databases and archives.
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions.
- Schedule and organize interviews
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Higher diploma in HR and a registered member of IHRM.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a fast paced professional office setting.
- Customer service, personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with HRIS systems or a Hiring Management System.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Sound knowledge of applicable labour laws and regulatory requirements is desired.
If you are a motivated and energetic individual who takes initiative, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work, kindly send in your CV only, quoting the job title (HR. Assistant) on the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6th March, 2017.