HTML Developer at Jumia Travel
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About Us: Jumia Travel is Africa’s No.1 Hotel Booking Website. Founded in Lagos, Nigeria by a team of passion driven, experienced entrepreneurs, our vision is to create the best travel booking experience ever.
With over 200,000 destinations online, we provide our customers with full and reliable information about the destination they want to visit.
Our company is part of Jumia Group, a global and leading incubator of startups specialized in e-commerce. Jumia is the leading internet group of Africa with already over 3,000 employees in 26 African countries.
It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by Axa, Orange, MTN and Rocket Internet.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated individuals with a passion for travel, emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
As a HTML Developer, you will be part of a self-motivated, highly analytical, technical and business-oriented team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coding & designing emails within CRM Tools (UMS & Sales Force Marketing Cloud) for promotional communications purpose using advanced HTML skills
- Coding onsite static pages used as landing pages using HTML and CSS skills
- Developing and maintaining newsletters templates, responsiveness to all devices
- Providing practical solutions to improve email performance based on email marketing design benchmark Demonstrate a capacity to learn and to share technical innovation available.
- 2+ Years of experience as web or email HTML developer
- Degree in web development or related field
- Familiarity with Photoshop and coding software such as Sublime Text or Notepad ++
- Fast learner, accurate, systematic and methodical;
- Self-motivated and enjoy challenges;
- Fluent English
- SQL is a plus
How to Apply:
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com with the “HTML Developer – Jumia Travel” as the email subject.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.