Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region.
Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our Partner is a well-established organization and is seeking to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the following position:-
Human Resource Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: This position will manage heavily the engineering & production company by developing a progressive and compliant aligned Human Resource strategy to ensure service delivery while implementing overall Human Resource plans in line with the business objectives.
- In charge of talent management, policies, processes and procedures and development strategy to ensure a competitive edge and business continuity
- Managing the development & sustenance of desirable company culture, performance and organizational development
- Ensuring organizational effectiveness through resourcing of staff to ensure business growth & development
- Coordinating the performance management process to ensure productivity and a performance culture
- Leading and managing payroll, workforce administration, Human Resource Information system (HRIS) implementation through policies, processes and procedures to ensure highest level of HR service delivery
- Preparing, monitoring and managing budget in relevant functional areas and preparing periodic reports
Job Skills & Personal Competencies: Change champion who is result oriented, customer service, problem solving skills, analytical skills with attention to detail, team leadership with demonstrated negotiation & interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics, Strategy implementation, Employee relations, Reward management, Coordination, Planning, and organization skills, Interpersonal and communication skills , IT fluency
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA added advantage
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 5 years relevant experience
Qualifying candidates to upload your details & CV through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before 09th February 2017
Tel: +254 712 316 877
(Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)