The International Centre for Reproductive Health Kenya (ICRHK), based in Mombasa, is a Kenyan NGO involved in reproductive health research and program implementation.
ICRH currently seeks to recruit staff to be based in Mtwapa and Kilifi town for a Key Population program and invites applications for the following positions.
The clinical officer shall be in-charge of the drop-in centre and will perform both clinical and site management responsibilities, including supervising other site staff.
- Degree in Clinical medicine or Diploma with Higher Diploma in reproductive health.
- 5 years’ experience in provision of clinical services
- Must be able to provide HIV testing services. HIV testing certification from NASCOP is preferable
- Experience in ART is a must
- Experience working with key populations is desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Kiswahili and English languages
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and over long hours
- Good oral and written communication skills in Kiswahili and English.
- Computer literacy and ability to generate reports
- Registration with relevant regulatory bodies.
Full job descriptions are accessible on our website: http://www.icrhk.org click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 26th February 2016, 5pm.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.