The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) works in the area of sexual and reproductive health for general population, Key Populations (KPs) and gender based violence and human rights programs.
ICRHK invites applications for the position of a head driver to work in the Mombasa Office.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications;
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent
- A valid driving license for classes of vehicles you are allowed to drive, free from any current endorsement(s)
- Should be well versed and conversant with the roads and traffic patterns in Mombasa and its environs.
- Certificate of motor vehicle mechanic grade II
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in vehicle driving and mechanics
- Good communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Able to work under pressure and a team player
For further details regarding this vacancy visit www.icrhk.org and click on vacancies.
Applicants must upload their application letter, an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts and the bio data form on the ICRHK job application portal accessible on our website www.icrhk.org by 10th February 2017, 5pm.
The applicants must fill a bio data form accessible on our website; http://www.icrhk.org
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.