Our client, an Indian restaurant with operations in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Restaurant Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating job expectations through planning, monitoring, appraising the job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and completing of action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs, estimates food costs and profits
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation, minimizing waste and ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Maximizes profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety
- Respond to customer queries and complaints in a timely manner
- Control costs and cut waste.
- Track operations and start corrective actions.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Possess professional disposition with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com or before close of business 21st February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.