Indoor Sales Consultants
Salary: Kshs 30,000 Plus Commission
Our client in the service industry is looking for a highly qualified indoor sales consultants
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and to always act with customers in mind, meeting their expectations and requirements.
- Demonstrate ethical sales behavior at all times, respecting the diversity of all colleagues/customers.
- Contacting Tier 3 customers and cross/up-selling company services & products as well as generating customer feedback
- Establish and detail customers’ needs, competently demonstrate the benefits of RI’s products and services, and respond appropriately to a customer’s requirements
- Engage in discussions and negotiations with customers to reach a point of mutual agreement keeping commercial factors in mind.
- Close and formalize deals between RI and customers with appropriate commercial arrangements.
- Increase conversion of sales against marketing driven campaigns and provide feedback on results.
- Conducting of Customer Voice Counts as may be advised and generating actionable reports
- Develop a customer portfolio plan ensuring time is allocated across all customers in relation to their overall value to RI. (Tier 3 Customers).
- Ensure a minimum of 10 customers have been contacted on a daily basis.
- Ensure all sales data and relevant records are kept up to date.
- Establish a systematic course of action for self to ensure accomplishment of sales objectives and goals.
- Determine priorities and allocate time and resources effectively.
- Use the sales tools in line with the agreed sales process to maintain and develop pipeline and customer information.
- Diploma in Marketing, IT or a sales related field.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience as an individual contributor in a sales role.
- 2 years’ experience in working in Telesales or customer care department.
- Time management and planning skills
- Aggressive and target oriented.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply;
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send yourCV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Digital Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org, 5th March 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.