Insignia Group Ltd is a company that deals with General supplies, retailing, reselling and transportation of Petrol and Petroleum products all over East Africa, Service Centers, Motor Bazaars, Car Wash Bays and a Cleaning company that does office and home cleaning.
We see to recruit a highly qualified and experienced person in the below position;
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Ref: IGL/SMM/2017/001
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Summary: The Sales and Marketing Manager will take full responsibility for all the sales and marketing activities, working closely with other leads of departments to align strategy with the Company’s overall objectives.
- Defining and implementing the overall company policies within the department.
- Develops sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for each business unit.
- Planning, developing and implementation of all the Company’s sales and marketing strategies, marketing communications, public relations activities, both internal and internal.
- Generate sales of Company’s products in various regions with the help of the unit heads in order to achieve or exceed the daily, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Conduct regular market visits to check IGL’s coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales.
- Provide distributers and customers with information on the products and services in order to improve relationship with stakeholders.
- Establish and ensure that all sales strategies and administration procedures related to each unit are properly implemented to support sales teams in their efforts to accomplish sales targets.
- Liaises with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to the sales and marketing department.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to promote and raise IGL’s brand visibility.
- Monitors stock levels in all IGL’s stores and compile data on stock levels on a regular basis and places replenishment orders with the relevant departments.
- Co-ordinates the supply of stock in all IGL’s units.
- Deals with customers issues regarding IGL’s products and services
- Gives guidance to all sales staff, defines and implements the departmental incentive and motivation policy.
- In liaison with the Finance department co-ordinates issues related to customers transactions.
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with clients.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with unit accounts persons to ensure adequate inventory stock are maintained for each unit to meet sales demands and schedules.
- Managing and maintaining a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel. Help train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.
- To perform any other relevant duty assigned by the Managing Director.
To be appointed in this position, one must have:
- A Master’s Degree in Business Administration- Sales and Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
- Computer proficiency.
- Membership to relevant professional bodies.
- At least 6 years in Sales and Marketing environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal relations, team building, effective time management, leadership and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should sent their Application and Resume to email@example.com latest Friday 3rd March, 2016.