Job Title: Sales & Customer Service Executive – Insurance Industry
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Enhances insurance agency reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education & Skills Requirements
- BA degree or equivalent
- Proven 3 year insurance sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org before end of day 28 February 2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted