Exciting Career Opportunity: Account Manager
Our Client is an interactive marketing company with strong emphasis on Technology, Creativity and Innovation.
They offer the market: – Digital Signage, Interactive Experience Marketing, Content Production, Event Strategy and Gear solutions engineered for the Digital Age.
They are looking for a passionate Account manager who will partner with their customers and ensure their long-term success.
The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
More about your work:
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
More About You:
- Proven work experience as an Account manager or key account manager.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
Please apply through this LINK and note we would like to have the person on board soon; therefore, interviews will be a continuous process as we receive your applications.