Our client, an International Cabling Company is looking to expand into East Africa.
With the new exciting growth plan, they are looking to recruit a Technical Business Developer for the East Africa Market.
The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya with frequent travel to other East Africa countries.
He/she Must have a technical background and a distinct advantage, having worked for a cabling company.
- Locates or propose potential business deals.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements and recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new ventures.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative sales solutions.
- Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentation.
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecast and reports.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Education background.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of business development background.
- Candidates that have worked in cable background will have a distinct advantage.
- Must be between 25 – 40 years old.
- Must have experiences working in East Africa.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work independently.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 200,000 – 250,000/= (Approx. 2,000 – 2,500 USD) Plus an excellent bonus structure
Deadline: 25th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kX59c1
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***