Our client, an International NGO dealing in Research and Training is seeking to recruit a Supplies Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Checks each delivery of goods to confirm specifications are met.
- Updates all records including but not limited to bin cards, goods received/returned notes, acknowledgement vouchers of goods delivered all sites.
- Monitors expiration dates of all items and informs the technical officers responsible
- Implements distribution plans provided by the technical team
- Updates the supplies register of supplies procured and record all distribution movements
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in purchasing and/or supply management
- Bachelor in Purchasing and Supply Management will be an advantage
- 3 years in a similar role
- Experience in an iNGO set up will be an advantage.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 28th February, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.