Job Title: Sales Manager
Job Type: Full time
Duma Works is recruiting a Sales Manager for one of our clients; a leading international travel technology company.
- Produce sales proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts, build and maintain relationships and successfully partner with hotel clients to meet their sales and marketing objectives.
- Actively drive and grow sales pipeline and activities to meet sales targets.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Monitor and evaluate activities and products of key competitors.
- Maintain strong relationships with decision makers at major local and international hotels and other players in the hospitality sector.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum.
- Preferred to have 5 years of experience in a sales management position in a demanding, fast- paced hospitality environment.
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and targets.
- Passionate about the travel and hospitality business, and willingness to attend client functions and professionally represent the company.
- Must be smartphone and internet savvy.
- Must speak and write English and the local language fluently.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation technique.
- Knowledge of Salesforce a plus.
- Ability to negotiate with senior executives in hotel industry.
- Flexibility to travel to neighboring countries for expansion.
- Self driven.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2681”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2681 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 28th February 2017