Java Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join the team in Sweden, on full-time basis.
The customer is strengthening its capabilities to drive the development in its leading and future Business Support Systems.
Responsibilities will include full stack Java development in a highly complex system environment.
You will work agile in a team of developers and tasks will include both front and backend development.
- Develop primarily user-facing features and interfaces through the whole product life cycle, from early definition and analysis to test and customer installation.
- Transform internal data models into human friendly information handling
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is properly validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members, typically interactions designers and other developers, as well as stakeholders
- Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space
- Experience from working in large complex systems.
- 3+ years of industry work experience in front end development including proven experience with different graphical and user interaction deliverables
- 3+ years experience of working with Java back end solutions
- Experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- HTML/CSS knowledge and found understanding of web development
- Strong and clear communicator both internally and externally
- Previous experience of working with Business Support Systems (BSS)
Working language: English