Duma Works is recruiting a Junior Quantity Surveyor for one of our clients.
The client is an award winning, full service quantity survey firm.
- Assist in Estimation and Costing functions
- Preparation of tender documents and submissions (EOIs, RFPs etc)
- Preparation of Bill of Quantities
- Pre-tender and procurement process evaluations
- Assist in contract preparation documents
- Assist in monthly cost appraisal, material and labour scheduling for all on-going projects, quality control (on basis of construction program)
- Assist in preparation of payment claims and project final accounts paperwork for all project.
- Assist in review and revision of rates on a bi-annual basis and provide to team.
- Participating in tender action for ongoing public bids including tender opening.
- Any other duties that may be allocated by management from time to time.
- A minimum of Diploma in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution
- Must have drivers license
- No previous experience necessary internship experience a plus
- IT literate; able to use Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines
- A self-motivated individual able to work with minimal or no supervision.
Send a cover letter describing your interest and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2687”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2687 Barack Obama, +2557xxxxxxxx.
If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 21st February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.