Advertisement: Field Officers (4 Posts)
KANCO is regional membership network of organizations including: Non-Governmental Organization (NGOs), Community Based Organization (CBOs), Faith Based Organization (FBOs), Private Sector, Research and Learning Institutions responding to HIV & AIDS and TB in Kenya.
It is also accredited as a Linking Organization with the International HIV & AIDS Alliance. Its mission is to provide leadership, promote collaboration and enhance capacity among Civil Society organizations (CSOs) and other stakeholders to respond to HIV & AIDS and TB at the community level.
Guided by the vision of healthy people, empowered communities, over time KANCO has evolved to become a premier agency for sensitizing, mobilizing and promoting collaboration among civil society organizations (CSOs) working in the region.
KANCO is recruiting 4 (Four )Field Officers for three months who will be based in Garissa, Mandera, Wajir and Tana River to support the Ministry of Health in the implementation of the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Routine Data Quality Audit.
The Field Officers should be local residence in Garissa, Mandera, Wajir and Tana River Counties.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating Logistics of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Staff at the County and Sub County during the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit.
- Supporting the MOH Staff to undertake Supportive Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit in selected facilities within the County and Sub County Level so that they can ably oversee implementation of Malaria Control activities and the relevant reporting tools are submitted.
- Ensuring the County and Sub County teams have relevant tools for Supervision and RDQA
- Ensuring schedules have been planned and developed for the Supervision and M- RDQA In partnership with the County Health,
- Participating in planning processes towards implementation of the Health Facilities Support Supervision and Malaria Routine Data Quality Audit
- Coordinating with the County and Sub Counties during implementation
- Developing and submitting quality accurate and timely reports at the County and Sub County Level.