KCB Group Limited
Assistant Relationship Manager
The Position: Reporting to the Sector Head / Senior Relationship Manager the position will be the principal contact between a designated portfolio of corporate customers and the Bank in order to drive business, manage sector profitability growth and maximize revenue.
This position will provide administrative support the Sector Head/ Senior Relationship Manager on the day to day management of an assigned portfolio by providing financial analysis, portfolio management and customer service.
- To implement the Sector strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy; to ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To Build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers/ suppliers/ line manager/ stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the specific sectors or portfolio.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Maintains a detailed and current understanding of the industry; (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- Ensure timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy guidelines and requirements.
- Maintain the quality of assigned portfolio within stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Ensure timely preparation of relevant reports and daily monitoring of accounts to ensure facilities have accurate interest rates, are within the approved limits, and taking remedial actions in line with policy.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree in a Business related area from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification in CPA, ACCA, CFA or AKIB will be an added advantage
- Master’s degree in Finance or a Business related field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ Corporate Banking experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Banking in:
Relationship Management / Customer Service
Financial Analysis and Business Performance Management
Product development and Portfolio Management
Transaction Banking and Product Services
Asset Based Financing
- Thorough knowledge of Corporate Banking Products & Services.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- A good understanding of Risk, Compliance policies and procedures.
The above position are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be considered your application must be received by Monday, 13th February, 2017
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are successful, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Certificate of Good Conduct (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service as applicable