Kehancha Mother and Child Hospital is looking a qualified person for the position of a Hospital Liaison Officer.
- Be self driven
- Able to work against tight deadlines
- Must be organized and disciplined.
- Computer literate
- Must be able to achieve desired targets on time.
- Team leader and player.
- Must have knowledge of health care issues so that they understand and can communicate information clearly.
- Must be able to manage relationships with stakeholders that influence their organizations. priorities
- Manage the hospitals reputation and image.
- Negotiate and facilitate contracts with partners\stakeholders.
- Liaise with the team to achieve desired hospitals targets as per the plan.
- Conduct research and implement findings.
- Facilitate innovation creation and facilitate change management.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management.
- Diploma in public relations or related.
- Must have met the basic chapter six of the Kenyan constitution.
Applications to be sent to the Administrator General, Kehancha Mother and Child Hospital through email@example.com by or before the 20th February 2017.
Applicants shall be considered on a first come first serve basis.