Are you up to the challenge?
Keroche Breweries Limited, is a Kenyan fully owned brewing company that has distinguished itself as the first, unique and only brewer of high quality and healthy Natural, Sugar free beer winning the hearts of many Kenyans.
In its quest to maintain this position, Keroche Breweries would like to recruit a performance driven, results oriented and innovative leader who has a futuristic outlook, to fill the position of Sales & Marketing Director
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Sales & Marketing Director is a senior executive responsible for the developing business portfolio.
The director will take responsibility for all sales and marketing activities, working closely with other members of the executive Heads of departments to align strategy with the company’s overall objectives.
Integration of sales, marketing and manufacturing activities ¡s important in an industrial company to ensure that production matches market demand.
Other responsibilities will be:
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for each region by monitoring and controlling the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of Company resources in each region
- Planning, development and implementation of all of the Company’s Sales & marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
- Generate sales of company products in each region through a team of Business Developers in order to achieve or exceed the daily/monthly and annual sales targets
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales
- Provide distributors and customers with information on the products and services in order to improve relationship with stakeholders
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company’s products and services across each region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Establish and ensure that all sales strategies and administration procedures relating for each region are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the depot clerks to ensure that adequate inventory stock are maintained at the depots in respective regions in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure that adequate marketing support by way of merchandising and promotions is available in order to provide brand visibility and promote sales in the region
- Develop the necessary regional sales management organisation structure and ensure the right calibre of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements as well as providing leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization
- Directs the efforts of the Sales & marketing staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Company
- Responsible for creating implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive Sales & Marketing department that will enhance the company’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public and facilitate internal and external communications.
- Ensure that the Organization regularly conducts relevant market research and coordinate and oversee this activity with the aim of monitoring the alcohol industry trends.
- Develop short— and long—term plans and budgets for the Sales & Marketing activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance and end results.
- Help formulate and administer policies to ensure the integrity of the team
- Managing, maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel, recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified personnel.