KWAL is looking for well-organized and highly motivated individuals who are result-oriented to fill the following position:
Job Title: Commercial Support Executive
Function / Division: Commercial
Supervisor / Manager Title: Commercial Director
Job Purpose: The job holder will be responsible for managing all administrative support activities within the commercial function as well as day to day management of the Merchandising store.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Management of the Marketing Merchandising store which involves coordinating the receipt of materials as per approved specifications & quality guidelines as well as the coordination of dispatch of materials internally and externally to the Sales depots.
- Ensuring that the Marketing Merchandising store stock management is effectively and efficiently managed at all times.
- Support the Commercial Director to collate functional reports for business meetings.
- Support the Marketing Brand team with the execution of internal processes to facilitate purchases within the function.
- Liaise with the relevant service providers such as Agencies in implementation of marketing activities e.g. product launches, designing of branded materials, planning media activities
- Liaise with customer service and other departments to ensure customer enquires or complains are resolved in a timely manner.
- Manages correspondence and routes documents to appropriate offices and managers and prepares documents, spreadsheets and inter-office correspondence.
- Interacts with clients and all levels of staff, helps resolve complex inquiries and issues from both clients and staff.
- Provide support in the preparation and dispatch of proposals, presentations, charts, tables, memoranda and letters in the division.
- Supervises and coordinates support staff for administration, professional, technician, operational and related support activity services.
- Manage the divisional petty cash and prepare and submit monthly reconciliation reports to finance.
- Schedule and maintain calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itinerary for senior level executives in the department.
- Manage & updates divisions leave rota/calendar
- Manage & updates direct customer/key distributor database
- Co-custodian with Market information Executive, database of commercial database on server
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field.
- Membership to a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- A least three (3) years’ experience in marketing or branding in a similar organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
Competencies / Attributes
- A creative mind with a drive for execution of ideas and concepts for the benefit of the organisation.
- Developed project and event management skills.
- Self-starter able to work well within the team environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- High level of integrity.
Relationships and working contacts
- Internal – Directors, departmental heads and other staff.
- External – Clients, visitors, suppliers.
Work Environment: This is an office based role.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the requirements for this position, send your updated CV with email & telephone contacts of three professional referees and the application letter quoting the Reference number & Title of the position as the subject to:
The Human Resources Director,
to be received not later than February 28, 2017.
Do not attach any certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
KWAL is an equal opportunity employer and promotes gender equity.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.