Vacancy: HR Interns
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: Nairobi
Job Summary: To communicate the Company’s services to new and existing clients, achieve company revenue targets by partnering with team members to source for clients and bring in new business opportunities to the Company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accompany the business development team as required, to Pitch and Initial Presentation Meetings so as to secure business for the company
- Source for new business opportunities through direct marketing / sales and networking initiatives
- Maximize Company revenues through effective, intensive and ethical marketing activities
- Research and report writing
- Clerical duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or other Business course / Higher Diploma in Human Resources from a recognized institution
- At least 1 year’s working experience in a corporate environment
- Experience working in Consultancy especially in Human Resources will be a definite advantage
How to Apply
Are you interested and have the necessary qualifications and experience? If so, send your application letter and CV to email@example.com ensuring that you indicate the position you are applying for on the subject line.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”