Our Client, a leading Law Firm in Africa is looking for an exceptional Office Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining office operations by receiving and distributing communications, maintaining supplies and equipment, picking-up and delivering items and serving customers.
Your everyday work would include:
- Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications, collecting and mailing correspondence, copying information.
- Maintains supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt, stocking items, delivering supplies to work stations.
- Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile.
- Serves customers by answering questions, forwarding messages, confirming customer orders, keeping customers informed of order status.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Required Skills: General Office Experience: Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills and Good Interpersonal Skills.
More about the Candidate:
- At least a High School Certificate
- Has experience in a messenger and/or office security role
- Mature and can handle various situations with wisdom
The offer: Attractive salary with benefits and a great office environment.
Apply by following this LINK by latest 21st February 2017.
Being an urgent fill, we shall process applications for interviews as we receive them.
Men are encouraged to apply.