Position: Lead Media Buyer
Nature of Job: Full time
Summary: Our client seeks to recruit a Lead media buyer with major responsibility being seeking out, purchasing, and negotiating media advertising space for the company as a marketing strategy.
- To work closely with all relevant Media agencies to integrate Media Plans
- To support the brand analysis strategically in snapshots, brand activities for achieving brand vision, brand positioning and to achieve measurable successful business goals by increasing market shares and volumes as agreed.
- To support increment of market shares and brand objectives and support activities to ensure brand equity to be 80%
- Provide per brand inputs to assist in the business planning process to align brand strategies. To be measured by successful brand metric, communication reach and actual sales off take from branding activities
- Work with team and execute advertisement and promotional activities to effectively communicate to the customers about the products and its significance and have customer service and satisfaction target of 98%
- To support the team focusing on execution of branding programs/initiatives and establish schedules and budgets per brands so to increase market shares
- Support Budgeting & team planning/execution for advertising/promotion by brand plans measuring success
- Coordinate reports from internal and external customers to achieve branding objectives.
- To analyze market, consumer and competitive information to support new product positioning, pricing, & measure monthly brand visibility in the market.
- To be called to do brand market research and analysis periodically as well as competition’s brand and customer/consumer trends to enhance the brand’s equity & market performance.
- Support brands digital library and archives for easy analysis reference and strategic work
- Manage day to day activities associated to branding projects, cross functional implementation, campaign tracking & reporting.
- Responsible for processing all department L.P.Os for Advertising and marketing.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Business Management
- Over five years relevant experience as a Lead media buyer
- Brand ambassador
- Excellent negotiating and marketing skills
- Self-driven and results oriented
- Customer service oriented with pleasant and outgoing personality
If you meet the above qualifications send your CV stating your experience and qualifications to email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.