Duma works is recruiting a Legal Secretary for a leading mid-sized law firm in Nairobi
- Drafting of correspondence and basic legal documents
- Ensure clients are attended to promptly
- Any other responsibilities given by the law firm
The ideal candidate should:
- Have excellent Secretarial training.
- Have worked in a busy law firm for at least 3 years and should have vast knowledge and experience dealing with Conveyancing and Litigation documents.
- Be ready to work in the City of Nairobi.
- Be computer literate.
- Have excellent skills in Communication and Public Relations.
- Be ready to work under a very demanding schedule and ability to handle pressure.
- Have excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Have the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2657”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2657 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.