Lena EPZ (K) Ltd is seeking to recruit an Accounts Clerk located in Mombasa town.
This opportunity requires a self-motivated, disciplined and responsible individual.
Position Role: The Accounts Clerk will be responsible for preparing various account statements and reports based on the Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Internal Control Procedures.
- Monthly management accounts and report preparation (Liability, capital & asset account entries, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Accounts payable and receivable etc.)
- Audit documents to confirm transactions
- Receipting of revenue and banking
- Petty cash payments and compiling of statistical records
- Timely processing of invoices & preparation of statutory payments (VAT, PAYE, NSSF, NHIF)
- Write cheques and other payment transactions e.g. disbursements
- Maintain confidentiality of the financial information at all times
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Conduct debt collection to ensure that cash flow management is effectively managed
- Excellent writing and verbal skills with good command of both English and Kiswahili
- Mature individual with good work ethics and high level of integrity
- Organized and self-motivated and respectful individual
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- Deadline oriented with ability to maintain confidentiality
Educational Level / Professional Qualifications
- Degree in business related discipline
- Professional Accounting Qualifications, CPA will be an added advantage
- Computer skills (proficiency in MS-Office)
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org