Limuru Dairy Farmers Co-op Society Ltd
Job Title: Assistant Manager
LDFCS is seeking to recruit a dynamic and strategic individual to fill the position of Assistant Manager.
The Assistant Manager will assist in the overall management and performance of LDFCS and will be accountable to the GM.
The applicant must be of outstanding integrity, with a track record of successfully implementing organization wide business strategies.
Key qualifications, experience and competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture (preferably dairy), Agribusiness and Business Management.
- Demonstrate Strong skills in Dairy Farming, working with the board and farmers.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy Dairy organization or related institutions of which three 3 years should be in a high managerial level.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to write proposals to improve business results in short and long term.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to develop team work and interact professionally with diverse groups of people.