Duma Works is recruiting a Loan Analyst for one of our clients. The client is distributor of high quality, affordable & clean energy solutions.
The Loan Analyst tracks, analyzes, and maintains our portfolio of loans issued to our clients. The role is essential to ensuring that customers pay on time and that non-performing customers are addressed quickly.
Reporting to the President/COO, you are also critical to the team and will be expected to collaborate with customer service, hardware, finance, and sales to improve client performance.
The Loan Analyst is responsible for customer repayments:
Credit Portfolio & Receivables Management
- Develop a system to manage accounts receivable & oversee credit portfolio;
- Proactively monitor A/R and develop plans/solutions to reduce late balances;
- Provide weekly reports to key members of the team regarding PaR and current non-performing loans (NPLs);
- Analyze loan performance to gain insights that lead to better performance in the future and serve as a thought partner to management in improving performance.
- Develop reports for outside stakeholders, including banks and investors.
Non-Performing Loan Management
- Lead and Coordinate outreach to understand why NPLs are not paying;
Lead and Coordinate termination of loans and the collection of equipment;
Co-develop behavioral management tools with COO and others;
- Work with management to develop and continually improve underwriting criteria.
Support development of underwriting process
Supporting Systems & Process
- Design reports needed to carry out this role;
- Document standard operating procedures for critical functions: repossessions; loan repair; write-offs;
- Suggest improvements to our systems
- The Loan Analyst is a seasoned financial manager with both operational and strategic experience:
- Minimum 3 years experience in credit / loan management;
- Experience designing and implementing new processes;
- Fluent with Microsoft Excel;
- Computer literate and able to type 30 words per minute;
- Fluent in English and Swahili.
The company is a rapidly growing company providing power and equipment. The Loan Analyst will be joining an impactful organization with potential to grow with the company as it expands within Tanzania and internationally. The role provides exposure to the growing financial inclusion space.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. As the subject line of your email, write “2696” and please make sure to include your Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2696, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx. in the message body. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 10th March 2017
When applying to any job through Duma Works, you can expect that after you apply, you will receive a confirmation email, and then an SMS alert asking you to take a basic screening test over SMS. The SMS with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test, and if you ever have any issues with the process, please reach out to 0702093793.