We are a Leading top 100 medium sized firm in Kenya dealing with Fleet Management and Logistical Services.
A Key Account Manager vacancy exists in our Kisumu branch.
- Ensure communications infrastructure is adequately secured against internal and external attacks
- Ensure redundant links and devices operate efficiently in the event of a disaster
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of communications infrastructure systems and software
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures to streamline service delivery across the various clients
- Develop test data and analyze problems in programs
- Recognize the critical elements of application problems develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Write clear and logical reports, program documentation, and instructions
- Work effectively and independently on assigned projects
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with administrators, staff, users, project consultants, and vendors
- Train system users effectively
- Meet established priorities and schedules
- Learn and apply new concepts in information technology
- Learn the characteristics of new systems and update skills to adapt to changing technology
Educational Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized institution(Preferably I.T)
- Work experience of 3 and above.
- Experience in Customer Service Relations/Key Account Management an added advantage
- Work experience in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including the ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions;
- Self-driven and innovative
- An attitude of problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A person of high personal integrity
- Attention to detail
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th March 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.