Our client, a logistics company in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in the East Africa region and MUST have a proven track record in sales of logistics / clearing / forwarding services.
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert into business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Participate in pitching, biding and pricing the services.
- Use sales strategy to attain potential clients.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met.
- Research and develop the company’s business, goals and capabilities.
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have extensive experience in Business development within East African region.
- Must have strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must have a good track record in designing logistics solutions / closing deals.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
Monthly Gross Salary: Dependent on experience
Deadline: 20th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2ldpSZo
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion.
This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***