Duma works is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager for our client; a logistics company that offers excellent solutions in relocation and moving all over East Africa.
- Degree in any Business related field or Social Sciences with a bias to sales and marketing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Very good sales and marketing skills
- Very fluent in spoken English with good listening skills.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in a logistics firm will be an added advantage
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Ensure efficiency and financial prudence by creating a “moment of magic” where the company delights the customer and at the same time posts growth in revenue.
- Improve the team’s agility in responding to a volatile and fast paced environment.
- Prioritize creativity by scouting for new ideas internally and externally in marketing and product design, to develop a repertoire source for new innovations.
- Train and develop future market leaders by increasing the marketing team’s collaboration with other functions to enable them acquire skills they will need in future.
- Ensure that the teams are kept challenged and motivated.
- Use influence and persuasion to communicate the marketing message throughout the company.
- Create measures and scales for proving ROI on marketing investments by working with IT professionals to develop effective client relationship management systems
- Benchmark, train and empower staff to provide world class service delivery.
- Provide expertise in market research and target market segmentation geared towards increasing regional presence.
- Ensure compliance with the brand, logo and trademark guidelines and also coordinate brochure designs and other brand materials.
- To be creative in shaping marketing strategy and in educating staff such that everyone involved feels they have had input into decision making and have a stake in the results.
- Embrace and encourage staff to embrace digital media’s capacity for creativity and innovation to keep up with their customers, and make themselves heard above all the noise.
- Reduce survey to close time.
- Collaborate with external related consultants in areas like advertisement and IT.
- Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives ensures their adequate execution and thus increase productivity.
- Appraise and evaluate the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO.
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “2660”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2660 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: 20th February 2017
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.