Job Vacancy: Sales Associate
M-Lesson is a mobile assessment platform that helps parents and teachers to understand the day to day classroom performance of their children so as to help them improve their learning outcomes.
Many parents and teachers in Kenya and the sub Saharan Africa lack real time performance-based information on a child’s learning progress.
For a small daily fee, parents and teachers are now able to understand how well a child is meeting their educational needs and be able make better educational decisions that are geared towards improving the learning outcomes of their children.
M-Lesson is looking for a Sales Associate who is passionate about education and changing the education system in Kenya with keen focus in building and maintain a client portfolio.
Who is our potential candidate?
- Someone who is passionate about education, information access, and finding new ways to make people’s lives easier through education.
- Someone who has excellent communication skills and has a background on sales.
- Someone who is a confident independent worker, aspires to leadership, wants to make impact, and desires to produce excellent results.
- Someone who is detail-oriented and is consistently able to meet or beat timelines without being pushed or followed up.
- Someone who is self-motivated to learn, grow, go the extra mile to achieve success, and take on new responsibilities.
The potential candidate will be required to?
- Developing key partnerships with external partners.
- Being the key link between external clients and the company.
- Working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our product and recommend the right solutions.
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Build productive trust relationships with Clients.
Compensation: The Sales Associate will be paid a monthly gross of KSh. 15,000.
Candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter on our website i.e. www.m-lesson.com by 9th February 2017
The cover letter should include answers to the following questions:
- Why are you motivated to increase educational opportunities for children in Kenya?
- What makes you unique and therefore the ideal candidate for this position?