A dynamic Manufacturing Company that works to save lives and forest is looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical Engineer.
Location: Ruiru, Kiambu
The successful candidate MUST have international exposure working in a manufacturing plant.
Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
- Work closely with and help to train QC inspectors, technicians and production personnel in enhancing the quality and manufacturability of our product.
- Creating and editing SOP’s and QC inspection documents.
- Root cause analysis and trouble-shooting production issues and further refining the production system.
- Evaluation, maintenance and repair of factory equipment including mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic systems.
- Take a leadership role in bringing up new production lines.
- Design: Read and manipulate models and drawings in CAD.
- Must have a Higher Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must be conversant with relevant aspects of design.
- Candidates with a background in welding and fabrication will have a distinct advantage.
- Experiences with medium voltage.
- Comfortable working with basic shop machines and tools: manual mill, lathe, welders, etc.
- Familiarity with basic metrology as it applies to our stove parts and tooling.
- Must be hands on and a natural problem solver.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 180,000 – 200,000/= (Approx. 1,800 – 2,000 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 15th February 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2kppsB6
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***