Crystal Recruit is a boutique recruitment firm that offers talent solutions to its clientele. Currently, there is growing need with our clients in the Marketing Agency arena who seek to bring on board Brand Ambassadors.
As a Brand Ambassador, your regular tasks would involve providing information about the brand, product or service, generating sales opportunities and working to build customer preference for the brand.
Basically, you own the Product and represent the Brand.
You as a Brand Ambassador will be responsible for;
- Promoting brand names, products and services.
- Representing the company in a positive way.
- Building line sales volumes.
- Providing complete information about the brand.
- Demonstrating how a product works.
- Meeting department and event sales goals.
- Maintaining a customer database and makes regular contacts.
- Keeping selling environment neat and clean, particularly when working with food products.
- Providing customer feedback regarding the brand to sales managers
The kind of people we look to hire have the below qualities:
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to positively initiate a conversation with customers and close a sell
- Ability to represent the brand in a highly positive manner
- In-store demo experience with sales experience
- Eager to learn about news brands
- Access to a computer or a smart phone for reporting sales results
- Understanding of both marketing & sales fundamentals
- Must be a strong team player but also possessing the ability to work independently
- Education: bachelor’s degree / Diploma (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Related work experience in Promotions, Brand & Market Activations, Retail Sales Management and consumer products marketing
- Food Safety Certification is required in some assigned outlets
- A flexible schedule, primarily Saturday to Sunday
When applying follow this LINK and do include a most recent full length photo in your CV.
Ladies are highly encouraged to apply.