Norda Industries Ltd
Position: Mechanical Technician
Duties & Responsibilities
- To attend any breakdown, scheduled preventative and corrective maintenance jobs related to plant and machinery as per set procedure
- To attend Any corrective maintenance promptly to minimize production loss
- To ensure efficient running of all lines/machines to achieve maximum output of each line/machine
- To train equipment users.
- Report any problems faced in the job promptly to the superior.
- Ensure a clean work place by following the house keeping instructions.
- Aware of the designated job at any point of time, what action to take in case of problems and emergencies
- Observe the laid down safety regulations to ensure personal safety and that of colleagues
- Aware of all documents and records related to the allotted job, including their location.
Education and Experience:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 2 years’ Experience preferably in an FMCG company
- Any combination of experience and/or education to perform the job allotted
Kindly submit your application with a detailed CV to email@example.com
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.