Our client,a global organisation with its inception in the USA and with a primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economiesis looking to fill the position of Program Manager, National Entrepreneurship Network for their offices based in Dar-es-Salaam,Tanzania.
The successful candidate needs to have expertise in the area of entrepreneurship development and education, so that students, start-ups and SMEs have more support.
- Project Management of the National Entrepreneurship Network Program.
- Scope the Entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders and framework in the country.
- Responsible for developing and managing the NEN institutions and other partner organisations.
- Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground.
- Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
- Catalyse interest in entrepreneurship amongst students on campuses.
- Work with central team in mapping the market training needs and help implement programs on ground.
- Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs.
- Deploy the NEN service offerings intelligently to the respective target customers in each region.
- Identify critical needs of start-up entrepreneurs in the region.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
- Must have a minimum of 8 years with at least 3 years in roles leading projects and people.
- MUST have experience interfacing with Entrepreneurial ecosystem and higher educational institutes.
- MUST have experience interfacing with government departments.
- Strong program management skills and experience setting up projects from scratch.
- Ability to communicate to a range of audiences including students, teachers, govt.
- Ability to interface with senior faculty/industry experts/education partners and Govt officials.
- Must have exposure to the education structures and systems in Tanzania.
- Must have mastery of MS Office and e-learning tools.
- Worked in vocational training and skilling sector is desirable.
Monthly gross salary: KSH 150,000 /= (Approx. 1,500 USD) depending on skills and experience
Deadline: 07th March 2017
To apply, please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2leODYd
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Leading Recruitment & Executive Search Company in Kenya; Summit Recruitment & Search, Blixen Court, Karen Road, Karen ***