Norda Industries Limited
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Managing, Planning, Coordination and control of all Marketing activities for the company
- Developing and presenting comprehensive marketing strategies, campaigns and plans in order to grow existing business and generate new business in line with Company objectives. The skills and experience required in this domain are:
- Quantitative and Qualitative Market research and situation analysis in order to obtain and to maintain proper and relevant understanding of consumers and the trade
- Social networking platforms (Twitter, Facebook, etc.).
- Feasibility studies for product development and management
- Pricing strategies
- Project management
- Advertising, support and public relations
- Customer support and Customer Relationship Management
- Overall responsible for efficiently managing the Marketing budget, Managing the brands and corporate identity.
- Execute and implement approved marketing plans including:
- running in-store promotions
- managing events
- implementing pricing strategies
- prospecting for new clients
- improving visibility of the products and brands
- Creating and maintaining partnerships with complementary brands, and strategic partners in order to strengthen and enhance the company’s brand image.
- working closely with the sales team to increase sales from existing customers
- executing Joint Business Proposals between the company and customers
- Propose the launch of new products in line with the company’s strategic plans, conduct feasibility studies, and work with other members of the product development team to design, fabricate and launch the new products successfully and as per the agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the product development team: propose, develop, improve, modify and expand existing product lines based on solid market research to ensure increasing brand loyalty and ultimately sustainable and increasing sales.
- Oversee the design and production of all marketing and publicity material in line with approved marketing plans
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and efficiency of all marketing activities using facts and objective evidence
- Communicate effectively to ensure that all relevant Company functions are informed of the marketing objectives
- Submit reports as required and contribute to the monthly management review report.
Education & Experience:
- Graduate with Marketing Major or MBA with marketing specialization.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an FMCG in the same capacity
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to fit the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current remuneration level to email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.