Company: Odyssey Capital Limited
Vacancy: Business Development Intern
Company Information: Odyssey Capital Limited is a company that offers financial products and services to individuals and businesses in the lower to middle – income bracket in Kenya.
The company was established to bridge the financial gap experienced by the aforementioned demographic and to raise the standards of living throughout the country through the provision of affordable financial products / services.
- Maintain current company partnerships and actively engage with them.
- Come up with ideas on how to improve our partnerships and implement them.
- Ensuring all partnerships are as efficient as possible.
- Managing new partnerships formed.
- Work with BD team to target partnerships and actively engage with them in order to both develop crucial relationship as well as potentially market our services.
- University Degree/Diploma in related field.
- Must be an aggressive and Self driven individual.
- Must demonstrate mastery skills in his / her area of specialization
- Must have an ability to withstand work related pressure and challenges.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
If your qualifications match the above profile, you can identify with our vision and you are excited about this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application on email@example.com.
It should include a cover letter and CV.