Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: 3 Months Neg.
Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa. By offering full human resource life cycle solutions, Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff seeks to recruit an Office Assistant.
- Diploma in any filed.
- Minimum 1 (one) year experience as an Office Assistant.
- Collection and distribution of Cheques, invoices and any other documents;
- Supervision of office services; telephone, cleaning, messengerial;
- Settle Utility bills: Water and electricity, and keep records thereof;
- In charge of Office Petty Cash;
- Perform assigned clerical duties i.e. filling;
- Discharge of postal services;
- Order, receive and maintain office supplies;
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Assistant Admin and the firm’s Directors.
- Able to work effectively in a highly collaborative team approach;
- Determines the appropriate allocation of time;
- Interacts professionally with staff and associates at all times;
- Promptly responds to requests accurately;
- Strong organizational and coordination skills;
- Ability to multi task within a fast paced environment with equally pressing deadlines;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6th March 2017
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer